- – Scholarship to the Game Developers Conference 2019, 2020 and 2021: Awarded by the Latinamerican Videogame Federation to outstanding videogame professionals.
- – Intervenciones Urbanas: One of the winners of the Bolivia’s Ministry of Culture Fund in 2019 with “Sonidos del Oriente Boliviano”.
- – Best Audio: Winner of the Audio category at the Fenavid International Film Festival 2016 with “Mi Cuerpo, Mi Hogar”.
- – Best Audio: Winner of the Audio category in the 48 Hour Film Project Santa Cruz 2016 with “Ding Dong”.
- – Successful SME: Winner of the Al-Invest Program Award of the European Union in 2011 with “Vox Populi Records”.
- – Golden Palmae for Entrepreneurship: Winner of the award at Fexpocruz Expo in 2011 with “Vox Populi Records”.
Project Awards for Videogames:
- – Best Game from Latinamerica – Game Jam Plus 2020: Winner of the continent among 50+ games, representing the region in the World Finals in May 2021 with “Techsorcist”.
- – Best Game – Emprende Games: Winner of the the largest Bolivian game development competition with “Ajayu”.
Project Awards for Films and Theater:
- – Best Feature Film at Miami Independent Film Festival: Winner in the Best Film category with Bárbara at MINDIE Film Festival 2019 with “Barbara”.
- – Runner-Up for Audience Award: Second place in the 4 Points global film competition with “Hollow” among 200+ participating films.
- – Audience Award: Winner of the Audience Award category with “El Ascensor” at the 2010 Viña del Mar Digital Festival in Chile.
- – Best Children’s Show – Tiqui Awards: Winner of the category with the Theater show “La Ratona Pereza”.